Skyword Inc (Boston, MA)
Content Strategist: June 2011 – Present
Manage client content marketing and SEO strategies to improve organic search results and drive qualified traffic. Help clients discover content needs, and build effective content marketing programs that align to overall business objectives.
Yokohama Tire Corporation (Fullerton, CA)
Digital Marketing Specialist: Feb 2011 – Apr 2012
Managed website content through CMS, developed and managed social media strategy, and activated all online and social media marketing initiatives.
- Re-launched corporate website to meet the needs of a new-age customer and mobile demand. Increased web traffic 200% within six months.
- Launched a Facebook promotional campaign at the Porsche Rennsport Reunion that resulted in more than 206,000 post impressions related to the event and reached more than 67% of Facebook community.
- Organized a promotional on-site “Ride & Drive” event that exceeded ROI goals, was published in major online industry publications, and resulted in more than 1,800 forum posts.
- Launched a Twitter promotion at the 2011 LA Auto Show that resulted in a 15% increase in Twitter followers and more than 114,000 impressions.
- Scripted and produced a YouTube video series at the 2011 LA Auto Show, to engage fans who were unable to attend, that resulted in more than 223,000 impressions and over 4,900 new video views.
- Launched a Facebook campaign with the New England Patriots to promote Super Bowl XLVI that resulted in more than 212,000 post impressions and a 25% increase in Facebook fans.
Travizon Corporate Travel (Woburn, MA)
Business Development Consultant: Oct 2008 – Feb 2011
Introduced prospective clients to company technologies and services. Exceeded sales goals on a weekly and monthly basis. Captured over $5,000,000 in new business.
- Lead development on email marketing campaigns and promotional materials to enter new territories in California and Washington, DC.
- Created new sales territory strategy in the non-profit sector that resulted in more than 96 appointments and $1,500,000 in acquired business.
- Relocated to California to lead West Coast business development, reporting directly to the VP.
Digital and Social Media Strategist: Dec 2009 – Jan 2011
Managed website and social media content strategy. Developed SEO strategy, managed Google Adwords and Facebook advertising.
- Increased website traffic from less than 100 visitors per month to more than 33,000 as a direct result from SEO and social media efforts.
- Managed online communities daily, wrote several articles for SEO, and syndicated site content to several social networks.
Nichols College: Dudley, MA
Graduated 2008, Cum Laude
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing
Cumulative GPA: 3.5
Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, iMovie, WordPress, ExpressionEngine CMS, Salesforce.com, HootSuite, Alterian SM2, Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords and Webmaster tools.